- General Permit Renewal for Food Service Establishments*
- Sewer Use Regulation
- Attachment A – Hauled Waste Regulation
- Attachment B – Fees and Charges
- Attachment C – Enforcement
- Attachment D – Allocation Methodology
- Supplement to Attachment D – Allocation Methodology
- Attachment E – Self Monitoring
- Attachment F – Grease Control Regulation
State and federal laws require that industries contributing wastewater to publicly owned WRRF be monitored closely. Industrial waste, like all types of waste, may damage the environment if not properly treated. ReWa’s Pretreatment Department permits and inspects more than 100 industries in the Greenville area. These industries are excellent neighbors and friends of the environment. ReWa is proud to serve these industries and the community.
For a copy of the Sewer Use Regulation, please see the documents above. If you have any questions, or need additional information, please call the ReWa Pretreatment Department at (864) 299-4000 ext. 222.
Below is the link for the Wastewater Discharge Permit Application. This is a 23 page document that may require some direction from ReWa. Please call the ReWa Pretreatment Department at (864) 299-4000 ext. 222 and ask for a Pretreatment Program Industrial Inspector for assistance.