Dig Greenville Project Update
What a beautiful day it is here in the Upstate! Spring is here (we think), and we are getting very close to beginning work on the Dig Greenville project! Black & Veatch and Renewable Water Resources are excited to get this project underway and look forward to continuing to partner with our community to make this a positive experience for everyone!
- Preconstruction surveys of properties near the Cleveland Park and Westfield Street shaft sites are ongoing.
- In addition, we have started the mobilization of the subcontractors needed for this project.
o What does the mobilization mean?
- Mobilization means getting the specialized contractors to Greenville.
- Our notice to proceed is slated for Monday, March 5, with the setup of the construction sites slated to begin shortly thereafter.
o What does notice to proceed mean?
- A notice to proceed is a Letter to the contractor stating the date the contractor can begin working on the project.
As always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Stay tuned for additional updates and continue to follow us on Facebook!