Get Involved In This Section
Connect In This Section
Contact In This Section
News & Alerts
General Permit Renewal for Food Service Establishments Read More »
Partnership with Momentum Bike Clubs Read More »
Public Hearing Scheduled for Monday, November 25, 2019 Read More »
ReWa to Assume Responsibility for Sewer, Wastewater Treatment Services for More than 1,100 Customers Currently Served by Anderson County Read More »
Rock Creek Community Meeting Updates - August 2019 Read More »
Sewer-related emergency? Read More »


Service Lateral

For an explanation of a Service Lateral Connection, click here. Prior to contacting ReWa, please send all requests for service connections through the appropriate Satellite Sewer Agency.

For a Service Lateral Connection the Service Lateral Capacity Request Form and Process (this link has instructions) must be completed by the developer or engineer and signed by the appropriate Satellite Sewer Agency.This document then must be sent to Development Services ( along with the flow calculations based on DHEC R.61-67 and a map detailing the proposed connection point. If this is a Commercial, Food Service Establishment, or Industrial project you will also need to attach the Pretreatment Questionnaire.

If the service lateral is a Direct Connect to a ReWa Manhole, please complete the Direct Connect to ReWa Form and Process (this link has instructions). Satellite Sewer Agencies are to coordinate with ReWa on all Direct Connections.