Renewable Water Resources (ReWa) strives to be a first-in-class utility and dynamic contributor to the advancement of our community. Providing safe and reliable services to more than 500,000 Upstate residents is a privilege that we take seriously. The water that our teams recycle each and every day is vital to protect our shared environment, safeguard public health and support the economic vitality of the vibrant Upstate region.
Sponsorship Goals and Considerations:
- Help build brand awareness of ReWa’s mission, vision and values in the community.
- Support organizations, initiatives, programs and services that align with our strategic initiatives.
- Reflect ReWa’s commitment to the appropriate and accountable use of ratepayer’s funds.
- Provide mutually beneficial value to both ReWa and the community.
- Develop long-term relationships with organizations that advance public knowledge and appreciation for the value of clean water, environmental awareness, conservation, education and sustainable agriculture.
- Demonstrate a specific focus on supporting STEM education for our next generation of environmental stewards.
Sponsorships are available throughout the fiscal year; however, funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests must be submitted 60 days prior to the date of event or activity.
All sponsorship requests are subject to budgetary limitations and must meet one of the following objectives:
- Environmental Awareness
- Community Enhancement
- Water Education
- Sustainable Agriculture
- STEM Education
Requests from/for political parties, out-of-state organizations, for-profit initiatives or church sponsored activities will not be considered for support.